For SampleManager customers, the decision to upgrade is often fraught with uncertainty: Should we upgrade? What is the cost-benefit analysis? Is the timing right now or should we wait? Learn from the experts at Astrix Technology Group about best practices for making the right decision for your organization.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The most common reasons for LIMS upgrades and migrations
- Modules that may drive the decision (stability, SAP, SQC, etc.)
- A summary of features for different versions of SampleManager, including Workflows on SM11+, Schedules/ReportDesigner/Label Designer on SM10+, Web Module on SM12
- How to build a business case for your upgrade
This webinar is applicable to:
- IT leaders responsible for the management of laboratory data and systems
- Scientists interested in learning more SampleManager
- Laboratory managers and directors
Andre Schalch, Managing Services Engineer, Astrix Technology Group
Andre Schalch is a Managing Services Engineer for the Astrix Professional Services Group where he leads a team focused on SampleManager LIMS implementations.
Missy Burk, Informatics Engineer, Astrix Technology Group
Missy Burk is an informatics engineer for the Astrix Professional Services Group, and she has been working with SampleManager LIMS for the last 3 years – 2 years customizing and configuring SampleManager 10, and the last year working to implement a global instance of SampleManager 11