ATLANTA, July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- LabLynx, Inc., announces the publication of its latest book, "Lab Information Management (LIMS) for Cannabis Quality Assurance," available in hard copy or by free download at https://www.limsforum.com/wiki_book/lab-information-management-lims-for-cannabis-quality-assurance.
The LabLynxPress publication is written and edited by Alan Vaughan, and is the product of several months of dedicated research using a variety of resources. Its contents include:
- The Cannabis Industry (a lab perspective)
- Informatics for the Cannabis Industry
- The Cannabis Laboratory
- Starting a Cannabis Testing Lab
- Regulatory Compliance Considerations
- Evaluating and Implementing a LIMS for Cannabis Testing
- Features and Functions in a Cannabis Testing LIMS
- Ongoing Maintenance, Support and Warranty
- Example LIMS for Cannabis Testing
- Example Cost Analysis
- Cannabis Industry Resources
Vaughan is set to speak at this year's Cannabis Science Conference in Portland, OR, August 30 (https://www.cannabisscienceconference.com). His topic is based on his research for the book.
Vaughan is a long-time laboratory informatics advocate, researcher and writer, and has written and produced videos on various topics in all types of laboratory industry areas, including clinical, manufacturing, regulatory (e.g. ISO 17025), environmental and cannabis testing.
The book's publisher, LIMSforum (http://limsforum.com) is a laboratory industry group open to all individuals and companies involved in the laboratory and lab informatics community.
If you would like guidance regarding the industry and especially about laboratories and/or laboratory informatics, if you have any questions about this book, or if you would like to learn about LabLynx's LIMS Solution for Cannabis Testing, contact: